Buying a Home in Kentuckiana
My goal is to make the home-buying process as smooth as possible for you. So before you start looking for a home you should ask yourself a few questions:
- What area of Southern Indiana or Louisville Kentucky do you want to live?
- Have you determined your price range or consulted a lender to determine the best price range?
- Are there specific subdivisions, neighborhoods or communities that you prefer?
- Do you want a yard, pool, gated or guard-gated community?
- What style of house suites your taste and needs?
- How many bedrooms and bathrooms will you need?
- Do you want a bonus room or flex-room? Is a home office a necessity?
- Do you want to be an a community with an HOA or COA
Working with a professional will make the process much more efficient. When you're ready, contact Kyle Wohrle for a no obligation consultation.